Husband finds wife and lover dead in Garage. They were found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in the garage. OMG!!! What a way to find out your spouse was cheating on you. This sounds like it’s right out of a Lifetime movie. You will never believe why she was having sex with… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Carbon monoxide posioning
Dallas Mavericks vs Utah Jazz @ American Airlines Center in Dallas
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors @ American Airlines Center in Dallas
The Internet @ House Of Blues
The Morning Rush Turkey Giveaway w/ Claudia Jordan and Rudy Rush @ Fiesta in Dallas
Stay up to date with the latest concerts, music, and entertainment news. Get our email!