The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner has determined that Shock G, frontman for Digital Underground, died from an accidental drug overdose. According to the report, the rapper died from a mix of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol), and methamphetamine. He was found unresponsive in his Tampa hotel room after he missed his check-out time. There were no signs… Read more »
Posts Tagged: died accidental
Alicia @ The Toyota Music Factory
Stay up to date with the latest concerts, music, and entertainment news. Get our email!