The NY medical examiner has ruled Michael K. Williams’ death an accidental drug overdose. Michael K. Williams was found dead in his NYC apartment on Labor day. He contained cocaine, fentanyl, and heroin in his system that provided a lethal combination. Kerry Washington recently spoke about Michael at the 2021 Emmys. Kerry said, “The nominees for this next award astounded us with each of their uniquely remarkable, memorable performances this past year. But I’d like to take a moment to mention one nominee, in particular, Michael K. Williams.” She continued, “Michael was—so crazy to say, was—a brilliantly talented actor and a generous human being who has left us far too soon. Michael, your excellence and artistry will endure. We love you.”
NY Medical Examiner: Michael K. Williams Died From Accidental Overdose
Comments are closed.