Now you know when it comes to the Grind-To-5, sometimes an employee just like to be appreciated! SOME companies get it, because some of their employees earn them MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in annual revenue. There are a few companies that actually appreciate their folks, like these top 20 companies that have GREAT Employee Benefits & Perks.
I found this article which says that nearly 3 in 5 (57%) people reporting benefits and perks being among their top considerations before accepting a job, some employers are raising the bar even higher when it comes to benefits and perks they offer to help attract talent. But beyond free food and on-site gyms, what are some of the more incredible, unique and surprising benefits and perks that some employees are enjoying?
These 20 companies are just some that provide perks and benefits that go beyond the basics, with life coaching services, egg freezing (Wayment… EGG FREEZING? Is that their way of suggesting you hold up on kids right now cause you gotta WORK~ LOL) anyway… some also offer free amusement park passes and more. Check out the full results, according to Benefits Reviews on Glassdoor, shared by employees:
1. Netflix offers one paid year of maternity and paternity leave to new parents. They also allow parents to return part-time or full-time and take time off as needed throughout the year.
•Overall Benefits Rating: 3.7
2. REI encourages its employees to get outside by offering two paid days off, called “Yay Days,” a year to enjoy their favorite outside activity.
•Overall Benefits Rating: 4.0
3. Salesforce employees receive six days of paid volunteer time off a year, and if they use all six, they receive a $1,000 grant to donate to a charity of their choice.
•Overall Benefits Rating: 4.5
4. Spotify provides six months of paid parental leave, plus one month of flexible work options for parents returning to the office. The company also covers costs for egg freezing and fertility assistance.
•Overall Benefits Rating: 4.2*
5. World Wildlife Fund employees take Friday off every other week, also known as “Panda Fridays” at the nonprofit.
•Overall Benefits Rating: 4.5*
Read more from source.