Welp, this #BeautyShopTalk is something! We just learned that our dearly beloved, Prince passed away from an “Accidental” overdose of the powerful drug Fentanyl, now the Feds are looking into WHO gave it to him! Fentanyl is a very powerful drug that is highly addictive and in some cases when misused, can be fatal like in Prince’s case! Bless his heart! His team was trying to get him some help for the addiction to pain meds prior to his death.
Also, did you know that at the time of his death on April 24th, he only weighed 112 pounds? Some say that’s not abnormal because he only stood 5 feet 3 inches in height! Check out the autopsy report below:
Prince Rogers Nelson investigation results attached pic.twitter.com/CMt6lQSGxJ
— Midwest Medical Exam (@MidwestMedExam) June 2, 2016
Read more from source.