Now Playing loading...

Utility, Rental Help Available Inside KJ’s Cafe


Hey Boo do you need rental or utility help or know someone who does? Well, it’s Workin’ Women Wednesday Inside KJ’s Café And “Miss Community” Dianne Gibson Joined Us For Some #BeautyShopTalk that might help you or someone you know out tremendously!

It’s almost the first of the month and there are a couple organizations that can help with utility or rental assistance! Call 2-1-1 and give them your address and they will put you in touch with an organization that is nearest to you.

* It’s summer time in Texas and with that comes heat advisories! Check on senior or disabled relatives and neighbors! Window unit air conditioners are available and Dallas County Health and Human Services may be able to help by offering a FREE UNIT! Call 214-819-1848 for more details! Also, give them a call if you need utility assistance or help paying bills!

* The Martin Luther King, Jr Center And W. Dallas Multi-Purpose Center is also paying bills!

Be Blessed….

Comments are closed.