John Singleton’s Family Hires P.I. To Investigate Death
- The mothers of John Singleton’s children want to know more about how he died.
- They have hired a private investigator to dive into the circumstances surrounding his hospitalization in Los Angeles.
- TMZ reports that no one knows how Singleton got himself to the hospital. He didn’t drive himself and there are no car service reciepts. Hospital staff said Singleton just showed up in a wheelchair.
- Singleton suffered a stroke on April 17th and died on April 29th.
- Have you ever hired a private eye? What was it for? J