Cardi B Gets Into It Reporter
- Cardi B had some words for a Univision reporter trying to get an interview on Thursday.
- A clip of the incident was posted on YouTube. Gelena Solano of the show El Gordo y La Flaca approached Cardi. She told Solano not to put her father on TV.
- Cardi recounted the incident on Instagram saying, “Today, this woman, right, I’m literally taking my daughter out the car and as soon as I turn around, this woman put a camera in my face and she’s got a mic in my mouth. She got in my dad’s way. That’s when I came out and I started bucking at her because I just told you I don’t want my f**king parents on camera.”
- Solano defended herself in a statement. She said she would not put someone’s baby on camera without the parent’s consent. Solano also apologized to Cardi “if she felt attacked.”
- Do celebrities deal with too much of this as a price of fame? Should it be expected or not?