Philly Misspells Street Sign Dedicated to Hometown Legend Patti LaBelle
- Patti LaBelle was recently honored in her hometown of Philly.
- A portion of Broad Street was renamed in her honor. It is now Patti LaBelle Way.
- Patti was present for the honor and signed the street sign.
- When the City put the new sign up there was a noticeable typo, the “b” in LaBelle was lowercase, not uppercase as is her signature spelling.
- The sign Patti signed was correct, the one posted was incorrect.
- The City is making the correction and said it will be a couple weeks before the new sign goes back up. Good…