Baskin-Robbins Just Added Vegan, Non-Dairy Ice Cream Flavors to the Menu
- Vegan ice cream is in high demand and it took Baskin-Robbins two years to make it.
- They say that it took them two years to “get it right.”
- The two new flavors are Non-Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Non-Dairy Chocolate Extreme.
- The two flavors are made with coconut oil and almond butter base. No preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial dyes.
- The new vegan flavors will be available August 1. You can also get a FREE 1-ounce sample of the two new flavors on Sunday, August 4th between 3 and 7pm at participating locations.
- Who makes the best vegan ice cream?