AJ Calloway Leaves ‘Extra” After Sexual Assault Investigation
- AJ Calloway won’t be on Extra anymore.
- The television host and Warner Brothers Television have “mutually agreed to part ways.”
- Calloway leaving the entertainment news program comes in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations against the host.
- When the allegations became public back in February, Calloway was suspended from the show. Calloway has denied the accusations. He has been on the show since 2005.
- Do you think AJ will bounce back somewhere else? Will the allegations continue to follow him?