Airlines waiving some labor flight change fees ahead of hurricane Dorian.
- There’s never a good time for a hurricane but a holiday weekend makes things somewhat dicey with all of the people traveling for their last bit of summer.
- With Hurricane Dorian approaching Florida, airlines and cruises are helping travelers navigate the approaching storm.
- Most major airlines are waiving change fees for trips into Florida and the Caribbean.
- Cruise ships have shifted itineraries from eastern Caribbean routes to western Caribbean locations. If you are traveling to the area this weekend, call ahead to solidify your plans.
- Has a weather event ever ruined your vacation?