People With Gun Demand Popeyes Chicken Sandwich
- A new week and another outrageous story about the infamous Popeyes Chicken Sandwich.
- A group of people armed with a gun tried to take over a Popeyes location in Houston on Monday demanding the sandwich.
- Two women, three men, and a baby were told that the restaurant was out of sandwiches at the drive-thru. That answer didn’t sit well with the customers so they attempted to bust into the store.
- An employee locked the people out. Houston Police say this was an aggravated assault because one man “displayed a weapon and threatened employees.” Authorities are looking for the people responsible for the scare. There was surveillance video of the incident.
- Have you seen someone lose it at a fast-food restaurant?