Martin Luther King III Calls For NFL Boycott Over Colin Kaepernick
- Martin Luther King III has a simple solution to seeing Colin Kaepernick signed to an NFL team again: just stop supporting the league until the quarterback is back on a roster.
- The oldest son of the civil rights icon told TMZ Sports he believes the move would change Kaep’s prospects “overnight” if fans just said, “Okay, we’re not going to watch”.
- With openings after several starting QBs have gone out with injuries, MLK III feels, “There are times when you need strategic quarterbacks who have a proven record, and, certainly, Colin Kaepernick is one of those.”
- King III has some high praise for Kaepernick as well, calling him, “One of the most talented quarterbacks even today, probably.”
- Do you feel King III’s plan would work? What other steps could fans take to see Kaep back on a team?