Fantasia Gets Backlash For Expressing This
- Fantasia is getting some push back for an opinion she expressed earlier this week (on the Breakfast Club).
- Fantasia said, “Most women are trying to be a leader, that’s why you can’t find a man. You can’t be the king in the house. Fall back and be the queen and let your man lead the way.”
- She continued, “At the end of the day, I’m the neck, my man’s the head. He can’t make any moves without his wife, you know what I mean? It all works together. You have to learn how to submit.”
- After some positive and negative reactions, Fantasia and her husband Kendall Taylor posted a video on Instagram talking about the role submission has for both a man and a woman in the relationship.
- This will definitely bust open your DM comments. What do you think about what Fantasia said?