Peter Thomas’ Sports Bar Shut Down Over Tax Debt
- Former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Peter Thomas is facing some serious tax issues.
- The reality star’s Sports One Bar and Lounge located in Charlotte was hit with a $237,000 tax lien and has now closed it’s doors.
- Thomas troubles allegedly began when he started investing in other projects, which resulted in him falling behind on his taxes.
- This isn’t the first sign of Thomas’ legal troubles. He was arrested earlier this year in Miami for writing a $4,000 check that bounced.
- Thomas plans to close the restaurant for 3-6 months until he can pay down the debt and allow his legal team to get everything straightened out.
- Do you think closing the restaurant for a few months is the answer? Or should he just scrap the business altogether?