Singer K Michelle Says ‘Men Bring Women Down’
- K. Michelle says “men bring women down.” In a recent radio interview, K. Michelle says she now looks at men with “anger.”
- “Women can be doctors, lawyers but they in the bed crying over what a man did to them…I’m looking at all these men cheating and bringing down these women.You giving em AIDS, you killing em, I look at men and I have an anger for them…” says K.
- The singer believes there aren’t any men like her grandfather who raised eight children after the death of her grandmother.
- K. Michelle advises women to stop dating the same type of man over and over again and “go where you’re celebrated and not tolerated.”
- Do you agree with K. Michelle? Do you have a “type?” Are you happily married, if so, is your husband different from who you believe “your type” was?