Tyrese posted on Instagram that a sequel to “Baby Boy,” is coming. Tyrese used the hashtag #BabyBoyComingOfAge and shouted out director John Singleton. “Baby Boy” came out in 2001. The movie also starred Taraji P. Henson, Snoop Dogg, Ving Rhames, AJ Johnson and Omar Gooding. The movie reportedly was originally supposed to star Tupac Shakur. More here.
Jody’s Coming Back
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood
- Wendy Williams Has A New Boo!