Tyrese posted on Instagram that a sequel to “Baby Boy,” is coming. Tyrese used the hashtag #BabyBoyComingOfAge and shouted out director John Singleton. “Baby Boy” came out in 2001. The movie also starred Taraji P. Henson, Snoop Dogg, Ving Rhames, AJ Johnson and Omar Gooding. The movie reportedly was originally supposed to star Tupac Shakur. More here.
Jody’s Coming Back
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Eva Marcille Addresses Her Cast Mates Who Say Her Wedding Was Not Worth The Price Tag
- Black Culture Has Decided To Cancel Daniel Caesar
- J. Cole Covers GQ’s April 2019 Issue
- Gucci Implemented New Scholarship Program Pushing For Inclusivity In The Fashion Industry
- NeNe Leakes Says Her & Gregg Are Very Much Together