Selena Gomez had a kidney transplant and her donor was her best friend. Selena, from Grand Prairie, has lupus and it was that condition that reportedly caused her kidney failure. Her best friend, Francia Raisa was a match and the surgery happened this summer. Selena posted, “I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed i was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I need to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health.” More here.
Selena Gomez Had a Kidney Transplant and Her Donor Was Her Best Friend
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood