Jemele Hill was suspended for 2 weeks by ESPN over her Jerry Jones comments. She responded on Twitter over Jerry’s comments that any players who “disrespect the flag” will not play for his team. Jemele tweeted, “If you strongly reject what Jerry Jones said, the key is his advertisers. Don’t place the burden squarely on the players.” According to ESPN, she violated their social media guidelines. “She previously acknowledged letting her colleagues and company down with an impulsive tweet. In the aftermath, all employees were reminded of how individual tweets may reflect negatively on ESPN and that such actions would have consequences. Hence this decision.” More here.
Jemele Hill Was Suspended for 2 Weeks by ESPN Over Her Jerry Jones Comments
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Marvin Gaye’s Legacy Will Now Be Honored As A USPS Stamp
- Steve Harvey Says Charge Integrity Statement To His Head Not His Heart
- Burberry Under Fire For Hoodie Designed With Noose Around Neck
- John Legend Releases New Single ‘Preach’ As A Call To Action Against Racism & Police Brutality
- Colin Kaepernick and NFL Reach A Financial Settlement