Former Dallas Cowboy Terry Glenn died in a car crash this morning. He was 43. The accident happened around midnight in Irving. A passenger in his car, believed to be his fiancé, survived. He was drafted into the NFL by the Patriots and also played with the Packers. He caught Tom Brady’s first NFL TD pass. More here.
Former Dallas Cowboy Terry Glenn Died in a Car Crash This Morning
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Marvin Gaye’s Legacy Will Now Be Honored As A USPS Stamp
- Steve Harvey Says Charge Integrity Statement To His Head Not His Heart
- Burberry Under Fire For Hoodie Designed With Noose Around Neck
- John Legend Releases New Single ‘Preach’ As A Call To Action Against Racism & Police Brutality
- Colin Kaepernick and NFL Reach A Financial Settlement