Serena Williams took girls to a private screening of Black Panther. Serena and her husband took 40 girls in San Francisco from the youth group, Black Girls CODE. The group provides tech education to African-American girls. Serena says it was her husband’s idea. More here.
Serena Williams Took Girls to a Private Screening of Black Panther
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Marvin Gaye’s Legacy Will Now Be Honored As A USPS Stamp
- Steve Harvey Says Charge Integrity Statement To His Head Not His Heart
- Burberry Under Fire For Hoodie Designed With Noose Around Neck
- John Legend Releases New Single ‘Preach’ As A Call To Action Against Racism & Police Brutality
- Colin Kaepernick and NFL Reach A Financial Settlement