Tamar Braxton claims she was discriminated against in Cabo. While on vacation with her son, Logan and husband, Vince, in Cabo, Tamar says she was discriminated against at a restaurant and forced to pay $25 for a bottle of water. Tamar said, “After how horrible our food was…they made us pay $25 for water and a napkin.” She paid $1,000 for the entire meal. Tamar also says restaurant workers followed her outside and threatened to call a Mexican cartel to harm them. More here.
Tamar Braxton Claims She was Discriminated Against in Cabo
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Marvin Gaye’s Legacy Will Now Be Honored As A USPS Stamp
- Steve Harvey Says Charge Integrity Statement To His Head Not His Heart
- Burberry Under Fire For Hoodie Designed With Noose Around Neck
- John Legend Releases New Single ‘Preach’ As A Call To Action Against Racism & Police Brutality
- Colin Kaepernick and NFL Reach A Financial Settlement