Camille Cosby released a statement on her husband’s conviction. It’s a three-page statement about Bill Cosby’s conviction last week. In the statement, Mrs. Cosby says the case against Bill was “mob justice, not real justice” and is a “tragedy” that must be undone. She also called for an criminal investigation of the suburban Philadelphia prosecutor who helped convict Bill Cosby of sexual assault. She said the District Attorney’s actions were politically motivated. Camille said, “If they can do this to Mr. Cosby, they can do so to anyone.” More here.
Camille Cosby Released a Statement on Her Husband’s Conviction
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood