Park activists want to stop the President Obama Presidential Center. A lawsuit was filed over the center. It specifically questions how plans have been developed, how they’ve been rolled out and brought to Chicagoans. Protect Our Parks Inc., the nonprofit that filed suit, said organizers have pulled a “bait and switch” with marketing the center as a presidential library but later moving away from that idea. The plans call for a lot more than that. Read here.
Park Activists Want to Stop the President Obama Presidential Center
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood