Nicki Minaj spoke about family separations at the Mexico border. In an Instagram photo of families in cages, Nicki posted, “I came to this country as an illegal immigrant @ 5 years old. I can’t imagine the horror of being in a strange place & having my parents stripped away from me at the age of 5. This is so scary to me. Please stop this. Can you try to imagine the terror & panic these kids feel right now? Not knowing if their parents are dead or alive, if they’ll ever see them again.” More here.
Nicki Minaj Spoke About Family Separations at the Mexico Border
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Eva Marcille Addresses Her Cast Mates Who Say Her Wedding Was Not Worth The Price Tag
- Black Culture Has Decided To Cancel Daniel Caesar
- J. Cole Covers GQ’s April 2019 Issue
- Gucci Implemented New Scholarship Program Pushing For Inclusivity In The Fashion Industry
- NeNe Leakes Says Her & Gregg Are Very Much Together