A woman was arrested for trespassing at a Rite Aid claimed to be Rihanna. When cops came to arrest the woman she had no ID on her and when asked what her name was the woman gave Rihanna’s real name, Robyn Rihanna Fenty. The woman was asked what her birthday was and the woman answered, February 20th, which is Rihanna’s real date of birth. The woman made one mistake. She told the officers that she was born in 1986, Rihanna was born in 1988. The woman was given a ticket for misdemeanor trespassing and released, we’re sure Rihanna is somewhere cracking up of this. More here.
A Woman was Arrested for Trespassing at a Rite Aid Claimed to be Rihanna
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Eva Marcille Addresses Her Cast Mates Who Say Her Wedding Was Not Worth The Price Tag
- Black Culture Has Decided To Cancel Daniel Caesar
- J. Cole Covers GQ’s April 2019 Issue
- Gucci Implemented New Scholarship Program Pushing For Inclusivity In The Fashion Industry
- NeNe Leakes Says Her & Gregg Are Very Much Together