The Rock launched his own sweat-proof workout headphones. The headphones are called “Project Rock.” They were built with some help from JBL and Under Armour. The bluetooth headphones are supposed to stay put during your workout. The pads are removable and hand washable. The Rock’s Brahma bull logo is on the side and “Blood, Sweat, Respect” is printed on the headphone band. The headphones will cost you $249 and are available at underarmour.com. More here.
The Rock Launched His Own Sweat-Proof Workout Headphones
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood