Beyonce & JAY-Z’s ‘On The Run II’ has made $52 million from just 9 shows. The tour started out in Europe earlier this month. So far, their first 9 shows have been 100% sold out and the tour has already grossed $52 million – and that’s with the average ticket price being $118. More here.
Beyonce & JAY-Z’s ‘On The Run II’ Has Made $52 Million From Just 9 Shows
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Eva Marcille Addresses Her Cast Mates Who Say Her Wedding Was Not Worth The Price Tag
- Black Culture Has Decided To Cancel Daniel Caesar
- J. Cole Covers GQ’s April 2019 Issue
- Gucci Implemented New Scholarship Program Pushing For Inclusivity In The Fashion Industry
- NeNe Leakes Says Her & Gregg Are Very Much Together