Eddie Murphy’s classic movie Coming to America turned 30. Long before we took a trip to Wakanda, a prince was looking for a bride and had to leave the kingdom of Zamunda. Coming to America was released June 29, 1988. The movie featured Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall in multiple roles as Prince Akeem left Zamunda to come to America to search for a wife. The movie wasn’t a critical success at the time. But it has definitely become a classic. More here.
Eddie Murphy’s Classic Movie Coming to America Turned 30
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood