Black-ish honored the late great Prince in their 100th episode of the series. The 100th episode was titled ‘Purple Rain’ in which revolved around the children not being very informed on the popular pop star Prince Rogers Nelson. Of course, they did their due diligence as parents and hipped them to the Prince legacy. The full episode aired last night on ABC at 9pm EST. Be sure to catch the reruns as they air.
Black-Ish Honors Prince In Their 100th Episode
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood