Serena Williams has had a tough year as she returned to the tennis court after nearly dying due to birth complications when having her daughter, Olympia. Nonetheless, she’s back and gracing the cover of GQ Magazine’s Man of the Year Edition alongside Michael B. Jordan, Henry Golding, and Jonah Hill. Of course, Williams cover crosses out the word “men” and replaces it with “Woman of the Year” in which has sparked some controversy as to if the magazine was subtly throwing shade at Williams. What do you think?
Serena Williams GQ Cover Sparks Some Controversy
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Marvin Gaye’s Legacy Will Now Be Honored As A USPS Stamp
- Steve Harvey Says Charge Integrity Statement To His Head Not His Heart
- Burberry Under Fire For Hoodie Designed With Noose Around Neck
- John Legend Releases New Single ‘Preach’ As A Call To Action Against Racism & Police Brutality
- Colin Kaepernick and NFL Reach A Financial Settlement