After releasing a video for his new song ‘Undecided’, Chris Brown has also signed a new deal. It’s been reported that Chris Brown signed a new license agreement with his longtime label RCA Records which allows him to own his own masters. This makes Chris Brown the youngest artist ever to own his own master recordings. Congrats to Chris Brown!
Chris Brown The Youngest Artist Ever To Own His Own Master Recordings
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Eva Marcille Addresses Her Cast Mates Who Say Her Wedding Was Not Worth The Price Tag
- Black Culture Has Decided To Cancel Daniel Caesar
- J. Cole Covers GQ’s April 2019 Issue
- Gucci Implemented New Scholarship Program Pushing For Inclusivity In The Fashion Industry
- NeNe Leakes Says Her & Gregg Are Very Much Together