After releasing a video for his new song ‘Undecided’, Chris Brown has also signed a new deal. It’s been reported that Chris Brown signed a new license agreement with his longtime label RCA Records which allows him to own his own masters. This makes Chris Brown the youngest artist ever to own his own master recordings. Congrats to Chris Brown!
Chris Brown The Youngest Artist Ever To Own His Own Master Recordings
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood
- Wendy Williams Has A New Boo!