Kim Kardashian and the Kardashian family are known for breaking the internet in more ways than one, but now Kim is being dubbed as the Princess of Prison Reform. Earlier this week, Cyntoia Brown was granted clemency due to Kim Kardashian advocating for her. This is the second prisoner that Kim Kardashian’s advocacy has resulted in freeing them from prison successfully. According to TMZ, inmates have taken notice to Kim’s efforts to help prisoners who deserve a second chance. Thousands of inmates have since began to write Kim in hopes that she will consider helping them overturn the legal cases they are serving time for.
Kim Kardashian Being Considered The Princess of Prison Reform
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood