Today [February 11]. Netflix released a new trailer for their upcoming original film, Juanita. Set to be released on March 8th, Juanita stars Alfre Woodard in which she finds herself unappreciated by her family and unfulfilled with her life, and in order to change the narrative she sets out on a solo road trip journey that changes her life for the better. The film also features Blair Underwood. Watch the trailer below.
Alfre Woodard To Star In New Netflix Original Film ‘Juanita’
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood