Yesterday [March 20th], J. Cole took to Twitter to announce his honor of being chosen for the cover story for GQ’s April 2019 issue. In the interview, J. Cole discusses his transition from the spotlight to getting in tune with his true self in order to make better music. In addition, he discussed his experiences as a father, and what it felt like to be a halftime performer for the 2019 NBA All Star game which was held in his home state. Check out the full story here.
J. Cole Covers GQ’s April 2019 Issue
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood