Jay-Z is no stranger to the Forbes list, but more recently his accomplishments have placed him in a different tax bracket from his other Hip Hop peers who often accompany him on the Forbes list. According to Forbes, Jay-Z has officially reached billionaire status through multiple business ventures inside and out of music. More specifically, Jay-Z is one of few entertainers to reach billionaire status, but actually the first Hip Hop artist to do so. Congratulations!
Jay-Z Becomes First Hip-Hop Artist to Reach Billionaire Status
Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality Read More
Comments are closed.
The Morning Rush On-Demand
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park Five
- Bill Cosby Shares Father’s Day Post From Prison
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Step In To Offer Legal Support To Couple Involved In Arizona Police Brutality
- Kofi Siriboe Admits To Working With Nipsey Hussle Before His Sudden Death
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her Billionaire Boo & Motherhood