Justin and Hailey Bieber Enlist Daniel Caesar as Wedding Singer
- Justin and Hailey Bieber are getting closer to a wedding celebration with friends and family. The couple, who legally got married last September in a New York City courtroom is set to do it again in front of friends and family on September 30th.
- The Biebers will walk down the aisle in Palmetto Bluff, South Carolina over the weekend and have already picked out their favorite singer, Daniel Caesar, to perform during the ceremony.
- The “Best Part” singer is not only Canadian, which we’re sure Justin was happy about, but he’s also being joined by another singer, Ed Sheeran.
- Although Sheeran isn’t scheduled to perform, you never know what could happen with a little alcohol and love in the air.
- What was your wedding song? What marriage advice would you give to Hailey and Justin?