More people will have access to testing for COVID-19 here in North Texas beginning today.
Drive-thru testing for the coronavirus will begin for patients of Parkland Health & Hospital System.
The services start at midday Monday, according to the Dallas Morning News.
Here are the guidelines that are being issued by Parkland:
- The testing will be by appointment only.
- Testing will be available only for current Parkland patients, first responders and other healthcare workers.
- People will need to be interviewed by phone before they can be tested.
- Patients must have a Parkland doctor’s order to get the drive thru-test.
- Hospital approval is required.