Service Broadcasting Corporation
Full-Time Sales Assistant
Service Broadcasting has an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Assistant in the Dallas Ft. Worth area.
This position will work in a team environment in supporting and executing daily needs for the Sales Manager and sales staff. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, entering sales and production orders, securing missing copy, assist in the process of handling outstanding invoices, interface with other departments within the company, and responding to requests from Account Executives and clients. This position will also perform general administrative duties such as answering the phone, filing, copying and other duties as requested.
This position requires strong data entry skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline. Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and be proficient with MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Resumes to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Service Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. EOE
Smooth R&B 105.7 Midday Talent Search 2/22/2018
Is your passion for people, music, culture and community unmatched?
Do you live, love and breathe the “Smooth R&B” lifestyle?
Can you connect emotionally with 35-44 listeners and captivate them with creative content
on-air, on social media and in person?
Have you mastered crafting entertaining PPM teases that create compelling “can’t miss” moments?
Do you seek every opportunity to engage listeners in “authentic” and “unexpected” ways where they work, live and play?
If so, Service Broadcasting Group may have a rare opportunity for you to step into the spotlight in the 5th largest market in America, Dallas, TX. Are you ready to elevate your brand, career and creativity?
Our new Smooth 105.7 Midday Personality must know how to connect with listeners, clients and partners to positively impact and enhance ratings, revenues and relationships. This is an opportunity for a “multi-dimensional,” multi-platform entertainer with a unique point of view, not a jock.
You should also:
• Be an experienced brand builder and content curator
• Know how to create and have FUN
• Possess a proven track record of PPM success
• Display the passion and depth of preparation to win every time you open the mic or make a post
• Be a total team player and bring out the best in your teammates
• Conduct compelling interviews
• Build and sustain strong community connections
• Be highly engaged and “real-time relevant” on social media
• Have strong podcasting, blogging and vlogging skills
• Possess creative production skills (experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Vegas and Vox Pro are a plus)
Send your audio, resume, references and social media links to: SBG HR Manager, Debbie Henry at jobs@KRNB.com. No phone calls please. Service Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).