Service Broadcasting Corporation
October 10, 2017
Promotions Assistant Position (Full-time)
K104/KRNB (Service Broadcasting) is accepting applications for a Promotions Assistant Position. Candidate must be a computer savvy individual with a “can do” attitude and the ability to “think out of the box”. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Assist in daily contesting & promotional duties
• Answer promotional and station inquiries
• Help organize promotional office activities
• Operate office machines (copier, fax, computers, etc.) as needed
• Gather air check information for reporting purposes
• Take and deliver messages for promotional staff
• Assist in daily web department duties
• Help with social media postings/updates
• Assist promotions with Sales daily business
• Schedule meetings/travel for promotions
• Post work schedules for street team
• Perform data entry for promotion dept.
• Answer front desk phone daily (M-F) when receptionist is out to lunch and is not available
• Attend station events and travel with street team
Must be 21 years or older and possess a valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance. Service Broadcasting performs motor vehicle report checks.
If you are super organized, an amazing multi-tasker with creative ideas, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.