Service Broadcasting Corporation
Smooth R&B 105.7 Seeks High-Profile Personalities 8/1/2018
• Are you a “multi-dimensional,” “multi-platform” talent ready to elevate your brand, career and creativity?
• Is your passion for people, music, culture and community unmatched?
• Do you live, love and breathe the “Smooth R&B” lifestyle?
• Can you connect emotionally with 35-44 listeners and captivate them with creative content on-air, on social media and in person?
• Have you mastered crafting entertaining PPM teases that create more tune-in occasions for compelling “can’t miss” moments?
• Do you seek every opportunity to engage listeners in “authentic” and “unexpected” ways where they work, live and play?
If so, Service Broadcasting Group may have a rare opportunity for you to step into the spotlight in the 5th largest market in America, Dallas, TX. “Smooth Crew” candidates must possess a unique point of view and know how to connect with listeners, clients, partners and team members to positively impact and enhance ratings, revenues and relationships.
You should also:
• Be an experienced brand builder and content curator
• Know how to create and have FUN
• Possess a proven track record of PPM success
• Display the passion and depth of preparation to win every time you open the mic, make a post or live stream
• Be a total team player and bring out the best in your teammates
• Conduct compelling interviews
• Build and sustain strong community connections
• Be highly engaged and “real-time relevant” on social media
• Have strong podcasting, blogging, vlogging and live streaming skills
• Possess creative production skills (experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Vegas and Vox Pro are a plus)
Send your audio, resume, references and social media success stories to: SBG HR Manager, Debbie Henry at jobs@KRNB.com. No phone calls please.
KRNB plays a mix of R&B music from artists like Usher, Aaliyah, Mary J. Blige, Bruno Mars, Beyonce and Tyrese. You can also listen online at KRNB.com or download the Smooth R&B 105.7 app to stream the station on your smart phone or tablet.
Service Broadcasting owns KKDA-FM 104.5 (K104), KRNB-FM (Smooth R&B 105.7), KRNB.com MyK104.com and DeDeMakesMeLaugh.com.
IT Support Technician – 11.14.2018
Service Broadcasting is seeking an IT Support Technician that will be responsible for the administration of the company’s Information Technology systems and infrastructure in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. This position focuses on 24/7 support of broadcast and internet stations, business computers, software, printers, and file servers.
Maintenance support and security for the company LAN and Wi-Fi networks.
• Familiarity with firewalls in general, SonicWall in particular.
• Desktop and Mobile support for the staff at the Arlington and Dallas office locations.
• Respond to requests for IT technical support.
• Monitor WAN and network usage and performance.
• Assist with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, software, and broadcast equipment.
• Implementing hardware and software roll-outs to support the sales and broadcast programming departments as needed.
• Creating and maintaining network, desktop, hardware and software documentation.
• Manage the company’s data storage needs and backup procedures.
• Supporting of office moves, data recovery, imaging computers, installing cabling, hardware and software testing etc.
• Ability to identify problems and solutions to end user and system incidents.
• Implement and maintain disaster recovery program for offices and studios.
• Evaluate and make appropriate recommendations for enhancement or replacement of existing systems based on new technological advances.
• Provide instruction when necessary to ensure adequate skills are in place for users.
• Experience in Broadcast Automation, Audio and AoIP is beneficial.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands-on experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting laptops, PCs, Servers, peripherals and business critical applications.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be detailed oriented with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving.
• Must have adequate skills to perform required job functions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed and support 24/7 on call schedule.
• Experience upgrading computers; including memory, hard drive swap, data transfer, etc.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have an excellent driving record.
• Must be able to climb ladders and lift 30 pounds
Service Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are the candidate that fits our needs please email your resume to: email@example.com.