Service Broadcasting Corporation
IT Support Technician – 11.14.2018
Service Broadcasting is seeking an IT Support Technician that will be responsible for the administration of the company’s Information Technology systems and infrastructure in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. This position focuses on 24/7 support of broadcast and internet stations, business computers, software, printers, and file servers.
Maintenance support and security for the company LAN and Wi-Fi networks.
• Familiarity with firewalls in general, SonicWall in particular.
• Desktop and Mobile support for the staff at the Arlington and Dallas office locations.
• Respond to requests for IT technical support.
• Monitor WAN and network usage and performance.
• Assist with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, software, and broadcast equipment.
• Implementing hardware and software roll-outs to support the sales and broadcast programming departments as needed.
• Creating and maintaining network, desktop, hardware and software documentation.
• Manage the company’s data storage needs and backup procedures.
• Supporting of office moves, data recovery, imaging computers, installing cabling, hardware and software testing etc.
• Ability to identify problems and solutions to end user and system incidents.
• Implement and maintain disaster recovery program for offices and studios.
• Evaluate and make appropriate recommendations for enhancement or replacement of existing systems based on new technological advances.
• Provide instruction when necessary to ensure adequate skills are in place for users.
• Experience in Broadcast Automation, Audio and AoIP is beneficial.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands-on experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting laptops, PCs, Servers, peripherals and business critical applications.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be detailed oriented with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving.
• Must have adequate skills to perform required job functions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed and support 24/7 on call schedule.
• Experience upgrading computers; including memory, hard drive swap, data transfer, etc.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have an excellent driving record.
• Must be able to climb ladders and lift 30 pounds
Service Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are the candidate that fits our needs please email your resume to: email@example.com.