Amazon Tries To Fill 30,000 Jobs
- Amazon is looking to hire around 30,000 people.
- The company will be holding career day job fairs in Arlington, Virginia, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, and Seattle.
- These are not seasonal positions. The jobs start at $15-an-hour warehouse personnel to software engineers who will make over $100,000 a year.
- The job fairs will take place next week. For more details, go to www.amazon.jobs/careerday.
- Would you want to work for Amazon? What has been your best or worst experience at a job fair?