Oprah’s Book Club Starts a New Chapter With Apple
- Apple and Oprah Winfrey announced Oprah’s Book Club will partner with Apple.
- The first book is “The Water Dancer” by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
- The Water Dancer is available now for pre-order on Apple Books in both ebook and audiobook format.
- Oprah will interview the author for the first installment of her new exclusive Apple TV+ series premiering November 1st.
- A new episode will be available every two months.
- For every Oprah book selection sold on Apple Books, Apple will make a contribution to the American Library Association to support local libraries, fund programs that give access to everyone and create lifelong readers from young.
- What is the last book you’ve read?